TRAILER WIRING KIT CONNECTOR 18" 5-WAY FLAT
l Can be 18”/24”/60”/21’long,etc
l 12 volt
l Color coded wires
1. Disconnect vehicle power supply
2. Select the appropriate molded connector required for the installation. The connector with three exposed metal prongs should terminate from the trailer, the connector with one exposed metal prong should terminate form the vehicle.
3. Cut the wire to a length that will allow the wire leads to reach
the proper circuits.
4. Attach the wire leads to the proper circuits on the vehicle and trailer for proper light function a ground connection must be achieved.
green wire - right turn and brake light
yellow wire - left turn and brake light
brown wire -taillights
white wire - ground
5. Securely attach any excess wire to the inside of the vehicle and
trailer where it will not get caught on components. Debris. or
any other objects during operati0n.
6. Reconnect vehicle power supply.
Trailer wire harness
PVC, Nylon, Silicon, Plastic, etc